Do you have a child who has expressed an interest in learning the guitar?
Have you tried other teachers, but you found them ineffective or your child thought they were boring?
Do you want guitar lessons that your child will not only enjoy, but will teach them how to play correctly?
What's Different About These Guitar Lessons?
- You get the first lesson free! This provides you with the best way to make sure I am the right teacher for your child without being out of pocket.
- I have a current Working With Children Check, so you know your child is going to be in safe hands.
- The lessons are in a clean and professional studio, which is a great environment for learning.
- All lesson materials are professionally prepared and printed. No handwritten material.
- My studio is located in an easy to find area, close to public transport, and easy to find parking.
- In addition to learning music your child will enjoy playing, they will learn music theory so they can understand the language of music.
- Your child will develop the skills they need so they can play music with any of their friends, regardless of what instrument their friend plays. This makes music much more fun that simply playing alone.
What Do You Need To Know Before Starting Guitar Lessons?
The first thing is making sure you have the right guitar for your child. You can read my article buying a guitar here. It's very important that you have the right guitar for your child. A lot of guitars are designed for adults, and are just too big for a small child to play. Having the right guitar will go a long way in ensuring your child truly enjoys learning the instrument. Luckily, guitars for children are very affordable, so contact us today if you need some more information on purchasing one.
The next thing is that I offer the first lesson completely FREE. This will give you the opportunity to make sure I am the right teacher for your child.
If you want to know about pricing, please contact me by filling out the form below or calling on (03) 5958 0002. I have a range of different class options, and it is best to discuss the needs of your child to get you the right price.
Give Your Child The Gift Of Music
I am confident that your child will enjoy guitar lessons here, so I am offering the first guitar lesson absolutely free! There is no obligation to continue if you or your child do not want, so fill out the form below to contact me.