- Have you always wanted to play guitar, but never got around to it?
- Tried taking guitar lessons before but gave up because they were ineffective?
- Sick of trying to teach yourself and getting nowhere?
If you said yes, then you probably feel frustrated that you can’t play guitar the way you want. You might also be wondering if it’s even possible for you to learn to play.
The truth is you can start guitar later in life and still develop all the skills you need to play your favourite songs and more.
Within a few weeks, I had learned the basics and was able to play simple songs. Lessons here have helped me develop the skills I need to play some of my favourite songs and solos.
Farhad – Berwick
You Aren’t The Only One Who Has Struggled With Guitar
Ever since I was a little kid, I wanted to play guitar. I eventually got some guitar lessons, but found them to be ineffective. Years later I picked it up again, tried teaching myself and made a little bit of progress. It was better than learning from an inexperienced teacher, but I still had no idea what I was doing. I eventually found that having a great teacher helped me to play everything I always wanted.
When I began teaching guitar, I wanted to help people who had become stuck like I had. I have been teaching for many years now and have helped many people just like you who thought they’d never be able to play, or that they had left it too long.
Pakenham Guitar Lessons have helped me a lot because I’ve been exposed to a wide variety of techniques, which otherwise I might not have stumbled across had I continued to teach myself.
Stuart – Pakenham
There’s A Better Way
Now imagine you are able to play the way you want. You can play your favourite songs with ease, or you can improvise your own guitar solos. You’ll no longer freeze up when someone says “play something”.
You’ll have the fundamental skills everyone needs to be able to play guitar. This will make learning new things even easier. You’ll know how to practice efficiently so you don’t waste hours practicing a simple lick, and you’ll have more time to simply play whatever you want.
This is what you’ll get from these lessons. To get started, click the orange button below, fill out the form on the next page and I will contact you to arrange a FREE introductory guitar lesson.
When I bought this guitar, I took it home and did not know a single chord. I’m now able to look up music, and in 10 or 15 minutes I’m able to play the chords or the riffs and that’s definitely from my lessons here.
Shane – Narre Warren
What You Get With These Guitar Lessons
- A FREE introductory guitar lesson.
- Have fun while learning guitar and making music.
- You will learn skills that are relevant to your musical goals.
- You will learn the right things at the right time and in the right way.
- All lesson materials are professionally prepared and printed for you. No need to buy additional books!
- You will learn how to practice so that you gain great results in a short space of time.
- You will get instant feedback on your playing that will improve your technique
- Improve your musicality and your ear for music.
There are things that I can do, that Greg has taken only 5 minutes to show me that I didn’t even think were possible. It blows me away some times.
Mark – Cranbourne
To get your FREE introductory lesson, simply fill out the form below, and I will contact you to arrange a time.